Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

THE CURE FOR LONELINESS (POEM)

Loneliness can be very hard
Loneliness can weigh on your heart
But there is no need for you to fear
For there is most certainly a cure

Maybe you have been hurt by a loved one
And maybe you think your hope is all gone
But thankfully for you there is someone
Who won't stop until your heart is won

This amazing being I speak of
Who is making sure you are loved
Sent His son whom He beloved
To guarantee that you'll have a home above

Now here is what you must do
To guarantee that this will work for you
Just follow the scripture in Romans 10-9
And everything for you will be just fine

Just kneel down and tell God the truth
"My savior, I know that I need you"
My wicked ways will soon be no more
Because your son Jesus has now opened the door
I choose to make every day a better one
Because now I know that with God I have won

Choose to make God the lord of your life
And everything will soon be alright
You and your loved ones may sometimes fight
But this will soon be fixed with time

Just keep in mind the grace that's been sent
For now you won't have to dwell in loneliness
The reason for this has now been made clear
With God on your side there is nothing to fear

God Bless,
Noah Brewster


No comments:

Post a Comment